NEW ENGLAND PEERING FORUM 2019
The Program Committee is seeking proposals for presentations on relevant networking technologies with a focus on the following topics:
Preference will be given to content that is relevant to networking in New England and Atlantic Canada, and how we can better inter-operate, cut costs, and keep local traffic local.
- Routing security
- Connectivity cost modeling and capacity management
- dark fiber networks
- Low Latency Networks/Financial Networks
- Internet infrastructure (DNS, IPv4, IPv6)
- Network Security
- Academic Research in Networking and Related Infrastructure Fields
- Internet Monitoring
- Advanced BGP/MPLS Technologies
- Optical Networking/Data Center Interconnect
- Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Software Defined Networking
- Cloud Networking Technologies
- Network Traffic Engineering
- Data Center Fabric
- Network Automation/ DevOps
- Internet Policy
Each presentation or panel will be 15-60 minutes, which includes a question and answer time.
Presentations should not contain any marketing or sales material.
Logo on the first page and last page acceptable, otherwise logo free.
Submissions open 6/12/2019
Selections of Presentations 7/15/2019
Final Slides Submission Deadline 7/28/2019
Email email@example.com to submit a presentation proposal.
Accepted Presentations to date: